Stay in Canada

Canadian education system


Partners institutions

Study & work

Work after graduation

Stay in Canada

Canada offers you the possibility to apply for a permanent residence after your finish your stay as international student or foreign worker in Canada. As international student you can earn points through your Canadian experience as student and as a worker if you completed more than a year of experience as either of them.

How this process works?

1. Study a post-secondary program in a full-time basis for more than an academic year

2. Get a post-graduation work permit for more than 12 months

3. Work for a year in full time basis in an eligible position

4. Apply for a permanent residence

Open chat
Can we help you?