What does the consultancy include?
- Explore the Canadian educational system
- Determine if your best option is a post secondary or post graduate program
- Evaluate different colleges in the province(s) of your interest
- Evaluate academic options to enhance your professional profile
- Determine program cost and application requirements
- Do the application for the program of your choice
- Travel preparation session before arriving in Canada
- Receive you in Canada and give you a welcome session
- Advise you on the acquisition of the most important and basic services in Canada
- Address educational concerns during your studies
- Advise you with the basic job search process in Canada
- Keep you informed about important legal changes that may affect your process in Canada
- Constant invitation to events created only for clients who are already part of the Chaim Global Ally family
- Address educational concerns after your studies
- If you do not show up for the consultation on the date and time selected, after 15 minutes from the start of the consultation, the consultation will be considered canceled, and the entire payment made will not be refunded.
- If you cannot attend the consultation, please notify the following email 48 hours in advance: email@example.com to reschedule your appointment depending on calendar availability.
- Migration issues are not answered in this consultancy
- If you are within Canada please do not pay directly through this platform. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to send you a manual invoice which will include the taxes applicable to your purchase.