– Milton, ON
A Canadian company that proudly imports and distributes modern, luxury and affordable kitchen and bath sinks and faucets. We are looking for an organized, independent and skilled person to join our team in Milton, ON.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must have the following:
· To help grow new customer relationships through sales lead generation, prospecting, successful negotiation through to sales closing
· Proactively find new business opportunities through cold calling, e-blasts, and social networking
· Seek out new partnership opportunities
· A solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and very strong skills in Excel, price analysis.
Responsible for making first contact with our potential clients and develops relationships with potential customers or leads to cultivate new business. Train and follow up on Sales Representatives
· Call and schedule First Time Appointments and follow-up appointments with existing prospects.
· Process payment from customers and ensure accounts are up-today
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Able to understand and communicate ideas well
· Maintain data in CRM systems, create reports for analysis as needed
· Manage extranet sites from customers
· Coordinate and support marketing strategies.
· Visit existing customers and eventually delivering orders in company vehicle in the GTA and areas around.
· May be required to prepare shipments and be able to lift up to 40-lbs
· Be personable and responsive to clients’ needs
· Displays co-operation, flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment
· Very strong analytical skills, quick learner and the ability to work independently
· Provide support to Operations Manager in different tasks
Hourly rate: 17-20/hr depending on experience