Find a program

There are different programs that you can study in Canada and USA:

• ESL (English as a second language) or French

• Pathway: English study program for future students that want to start a College or University.

• Certificate: duration of 1 year and does NOT require the student to have a bachelor’s degree.

• Diplomas: duration of 2 years and does NOT require that the student have a bachelor’s degree.

• Post Graduate Certificate: duration of 1 or 2 years, requires the student to have a bachelor’s degree

• Bachelor Degree: duration of 4 years

• Master Degree; duration between 1 to 3 years


English and French courses

•Summer camps

• Baccalaureate study

• Short – term specialty courses

Open chat
Can we help you?